Online Casino

TMTplay Register Now to Bet on Casino Games Online
TMTplay Register Now to Bet on Casino Games Online
  1. TMTplay Legit Online Casino in the Philippines
  2. Spin Online App Casino: Today’s Top Game
  3. Spin Online Casino: Today’s Best Game
  4. Basic Steps of TMTplay Casino Register

Baccarat Analysis

Baccarat Analysis - BYLIVE December 04 2022 - 21
Baccarat Analysis - BYLIVE December 04 2022 - 21
  1. Baccarat Analysis - EBET December 04 2022 - 22
  2. Baccarat Analysis - N2LIVE December 04 2022 - 21
  3. Baccarat Analysis - OGPLUS December 04 2022 - 12
  4. Baccarat Analysis - EBET December 04 2022 - 21

Hotel Stotsenberg Recent Updates

Baccarat Analysis - EBET December 04 2022 - 22
Baccarat Analysis - EBET December 04 2022 - 22
  1. Baccarat Analysis - BYLIVE December 04 2022 - 21
  2. Baccarat Analysis - N2LIVE December 04 2022 - 21
  3. Baccarat Analysis - OGPLUS December 04 2022 - 12
  4. Baccarat Analysis - BYLIVE December 04 2022 - 20


Poker for the Homeless March Madness II This Weekend (Latest News About Casino, Poker, Baccarat in Philippines)

Poker for the Homeless March Madness II This Weekend
Article ID 00043252
Author Rebecca McAdam
Date JULY 27 2022
PaddyPowerPoker.com and Dublin’s The Jackpot Club host the Poker for the Homeless March Madness II festival this weekend. A massive turnout is anticipated with many big names from the poker and indeed the sports world already registered such as Irish rugby star Reggie Corrigan, boxing legends Jim Rock and Michael Carruth, snooker pro Ken Doherty and poker professionals Padraig Parkinson [pictured right] , Noel Furlong , Fintan Gavin , Scott Gray , Paul Marrow , Liam Flood , and Marty Smyth . Parkinson who is also an ambassador for Poker for the Homeless, said, “We hope we can beat last year’s total of €10,000 and Brother Kevin at the Capuchin Day Centre in Dublin, who does such sterling frontline work feeding the hungry and homeless will be able to buy a lot of food for those who need it most.” The second installment of the much-loved festival begins on Friday, Mar. 12 at 9 p.m. at the newly re-vamped Jackpot Club, with a €100 buy-in no-limit hold’em freezeout. An Irish Open ticket worth €3,500 is up for grabs, and 20 percent of the prize pool will go to the Capuchin Day Centre. That Friday will also see a Cheltenham Racing Festival preview which will include a virtual horse racing game and advice and analysis from two industry personalities. The Jackpot Club’s cash league final will take place the following day, Saturday, Mar. 13. Those wishing to take part must have played 50 hours of cash games between Dec. 18 and Mar. 12. If not, get cracking as this is a freeroll event with an estimated €25,000 in prize money with 18 places paid. Also, the player with the most qualifying hours gets €500. The final day of the festival, Sunday, Mar. 14, sees the return of the hugely popular €400 + €40 buy-in no-limit hold’em team event. A max of 30 teams of four will compete, with 60 percent of the prize pool going to the first three teams. Those who make the final table will get their share of the other 40 percent, while the €40 registration fee will be donated to charity. Those interested, better get their team together fast as the event was sold out last year and it looks likely again this year with 20 teams already registered. Keep an eye out late March for the April edition of Card Player Poker + Sports as it includes a feature on poker and charity, which takes a look at the good work Poker for the Homeless has previously done, among other sites and charities.

write a review (Latest News About Casino, Poker, Baccarat in Philippines)